Morgan Virgin

To: Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Virgin
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:53:54 -0400
Steve,
    As you can see the opinions are varied.  I use to own two small
business here in the US, and sold product in the UK.  People would often
ask me if they should start a business of their own.  My reply was
always the same. "If you have to ask the answer is No."
    Morgans are very much like that.  If you love them, you have to own
one.  When I sold my business the first thing I did was look for a
Morgan.  And I found a beauty, a 1958 Drop head Coupe, silver body and
red wings.  My only regret is I waited so long to get a Morgan.  I'm now
thinking of buying a Plus 8 for driving to work.  How about that a two
Morgan house hold.
    Just remember that like marriage you either love it or you hate it.
Oh, also remember that here you're talking to the lovers.
Ed.