Re: A Morgan virgin !

To: "'Simon Orebi Gann'" <Simon.OrebiGann@liffe.com>,
Subject: Re: A Morgan virgin !
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:05:03 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

If you would like, you will find poll results on average Morgan monthly
mileages and the current poll of Morgan yearly costs estimates at the GoMoG
site under Morgan Question and Poll Results.

You will also find places to rent Morgans in England under Parts & Agents..

You will find what to look for when you buy a used Morgan at the top of the For
Sale page.

Good Luck
LMG