New Book Review

To: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>, "AUTOX" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Book Review
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:18:45 +0100
A new book has just been released on the poor unsuspecting Morgan
enthusiast.   "Unique Motor Books Morgan Cars" by Pitt.C.   (Before you all
comment about this statement   NO !!!!   I have not had another one
published.

This book is one in a series of over 200 titles the contents of which are
the reproduction of a selection of previously published Magazine Articles &
Road Test Reports.  25 in all, from 1936 to 1993.   Well over half of them
have appeared in the Gold Portfolio Series books and the like.   However do
not run away with the idea that this publication is of the same quality of
production.   Far from it.  The reproduction of the various items are of
poor quality and must rate as a book that the Morgan world did not need.

I have no doubt that there are many of you out there who would happily say
the same about any or all of my books.   But at least I can say that over
90% of the contents was my own research.

At £8.95 it is a book only for the collector who must have everything that
is published on Morgans.   Caveat emptor.

Best regards    Ken Hill