RE: speedometer cable

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: speedometer cable
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:41:00 -0700
Kat,
The drive for the speedo cable is located at the rear of the trani on the
right hand side. If you lift the cover on the trani tunnel you should find a
cut-out in the tunnel to access it. You can check out the cable and gauge by
installing the end of the cable into a drill motor. The only catch is that
you need a drill motor with a reverse since you need to turn the cable
counter-clockwise.

Good luck,
Phil Roettjer
67 +4