Re: International Club

To: "morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: International Club
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 10:36:01 -0400
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Hi Gary,

Congratulations on your new Morgan site. It is a
 welcome addition to the Morgan internet community.

I am more than appreciative of your comments on the
 Morgan Mail List. I believe it is a key resource for
 the whole Morgan community and requires open access to
 it for all in order to maintain its value and
 integrity.

The hope of associating North American clubs arises out
of our obvious proximity, not out of a desire to
exclude anyone non-North American. The criteria
priority is love of the car not country.

Lorne
Webmaster
GoMoG