Re: Web Newletter

To: " LMG@GoMoG" <gomog@angelfire.com>, Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Web Newletter
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 12:37:57 -0400
Lorne,
      Thanks for all three answers.
I think your right, The new North American Morgan Club should post a web page
and allow the member
to down load it at will.  That's the most productive, and cost effective way to
handle a groups
newsletter communications.  But I don't think we should be posting a competing
web site.  As, you
point out there are enough "web sites".
     I'm posting this message of the list so every interesting person can
comment.
Ed.