unclutter

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: unclutter
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:29:17 -0400
My request to help unclutter the list was directed at what might be
considered
personal "chit-chat" rather than answers to Morgan related questions,
especially technical questions. The tech stuff is what the list is all
about. But there are the occasional exchanges that have no value except to
the sender and receiver and could easily be exchanged off the Morgan list. I
was a subscriber to an XKE list that was larger than the Morgan list. There
were many useful items included, but an equally large number of messages
that were simply 2 party exchanges with no value to anyone except those 2
people. So I unsubscribed, because I was getting too much clutter in
relation to the useful tech stuff. I don't want to see our Morgan list
evolve in that direction.