Re: Wheels?

To: DGreimel@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wheels?
From: John Bigler <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:06:06 -0400
Hi Don,

I have a set of 4 splined alloy wheels that look similar to Plus 8 wheels.  The
wheels are about 5.3 inches wide at the rim, are 4.5 inches wide measured inside
at the bottom of the wheel well, and are designed for 15 inch diameter tires.
I'm now confirming that the offset is correct.  If you think you might be
interested, I'll email you a couple of photographs and a sketch of the
dimensions.

John Bigler
'48 4/4 Series I
'57 4/4 Series II