Tool Kit

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Tool Kit
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:36:56 -0400
This weekend while I'm rambling over the back road of Maryland, I'll
contemplate what is in my tool kit.  Do the two little wing screws that
hold the top on, when it's up, belong in the tool kit, or are they part
of the top?   I don't intend to put the top up till November.
This is the time for cruising, tinkering season is officially over. Get
out there and ride.  I hope that when I return to my computer on
Teusday, I'll find lots of tail about riding in your Morgans.
Ed.