Re: 2x4 (was Bent Chassis cures)

To: <CHarris990@aol.com>, <nogera@prodigy.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2x4 (was Bent Chassis cures)
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 23:54:30 -0400
In this metric country of Canada, we still refer to a 2x4 as such. It should
be a 50x100mm but it's been a long time since we've seen one that's actually
2" x 4", so that'll throw off the conversion. It's probably closer to 38mm x
88mm in reality. I hope this doesn't start the US vs Imperial ounce thread
again!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

My Morgan site
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

Holy Smokes & Southern Ontario Cigar Society site
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/