Re: Squeaky lever arm shocks

To: Jeff Webster <carfindr@tiac.net>,
Subject: Re: Squeaky lever arm shocks
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 99 23:43:16 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Jeff
You might want to again check the source of the squeak. I found it to be my
springs not the shocks. Removing the springs, cleaning and greasing them
solved the problem and gave a much better ride   Another thing to check is
the shock mounting bolts.
I've have a problem with them loosing up but that's usually a clunk .

Bob Nogueira .

> Date: Sunday, 16-May-99 11:23 PM
>
> From: Jeff Webster             \ Internet:    (carfindr@tiac.net)
> To:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: Re: Squeaky lever arm shocks
>
> My lever arm shocks creak/squeak when the rear of the car moves up and
down.
> Is there a way to stop this (topping them up with something/ lubing them)
or