Re: Morgan wiring continued

To: LSelz@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan wiring continued
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:06:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/99 8:40:48 PM Central Daylight Time, LSelz@aol.com
writes:

<< But this wiring harness looks like shooting fish in a barrel.  5 large and
34
 small insulated female blade connectors and a few feet of wire and I'm in
 business.  So it's just plain against these same principles for me to pay
 $400 for a pre-made one, especially since the thing is not designed for
 efficiency or best electrical design, but to be easy for a manufacturer to
 install.  Any first year EE student could come up with a better plan.  I
 mean, the horns have their own seperate fused circuit, the tail end of the
 car shares the one other fuse with the gauges, etc, and the headlights have
 none.  Was there any reason for this?  The headlights are the
 highest-amperage things on the car outside the starter.  Why did they design
 such a thing? >>
And what is your question?
Harris