Re: Brake Bleeding

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:28:06 -0700
While I can't answer Alisons questions, I have a question related to
bleeding brakes.

A friend emailed me a URL (see below) and I'd like to know if anyone
on the list has had any experience (good, bad, or indifferent) wtih
the SpeedBleeder

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer