Re: +8 Radiator Removal

To: NORWOOD@email.msn.com, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: +8 Radiator Removal
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 17:03:30 EDT
I can get the radiator out of my '71 plus 8 after removing the fan, working
from below. Much less time involved than removing the cowl and doing it from
above. You should probably replace the rubber muffler mounts that the
radiator sits on. There is a heavier duty one that involves boring out the
bolt holes a size larger, that are more durable than the originals. Dave
Collins, San Diego. Don't remember what car the heavier mounts are made for.