1970 Plus 8 brake cylinder

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 Plus 8 brake cylinder
From: "Werner Pels" <wpels@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:50:17 -0700
I'm new to the list, so pardon if I don't get the protocol right away.

Since I'm also newly-retired, I'm still in the "projects" stage that some of
you may recognize. One of those is to get better acquainted with my '70 Plus
8, which I've had since 1973. I once rebuilt old (pre 70's)VW's as a hobby,
but, strangely, never really developed the same parts-source familiarity and
hands-on approach to the Morgan. I'd like to change that now and would
appreciate some help.

Among other things, I've just rebuilt the brake vacuum booster (although why
a machine this light needs vacuum assistance is a puzzle to me) and now I
want to refurbish the brake and clutch hydraulics otherwise. I've rebuilt
cylinders and used seal kits before, but I believe I would rather just
replace the brake and clutch cylinders if they're available.
Which brings me to: would someone recommend a mail-order source?

Thanks.