May event for the Three/Four Group

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: May event for the Three/Four Group
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:24:22 -0400
The 3/4 Group will hold our NJ version of an opening run on Sunday, May 2nd.
We will first attend the NJ Triumph Club's British Car Day at Lewis Morris
Park on Rt 24 near Morristown, NJ starting at 9 AM. There is a $5 fee for
the show. It is a low key event with no judging, just socializing in a
pleasant park setting. In the early afternoon, we will leave for a 17 mile
scenic tour ending at Willies Tavern in Bedminster for lunch. Non-members
are invited to join us for the show and tour and lunch. We'd like to "show
the marque".
Look at www.team.net/www/morgan/events/34group.html
or reply to this message asap. Thanks...................