RE: Fluid loss and Hidem tacking strips

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fluid loss and Hidem tacking strips
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:05:28 -0400
Back in my racing days I was hurtling down the main straight
of Lime Rock Park in my Dodge. When I tromped heavily on the
brake pedal it went to the floor and I ended up stuffed in
the weeds at the end of the short escape road.  A corner
worker said "You must have lost a lot of fluid".  I responded
"Hell, yes... Who wouldn't!"

But seriously, I'm trying to find out who sells those "Hidem"
tacking strips for Morgan upholstery, preferably in brown.
Actually I need some to re-upholster a kitchen chair, but
don't tell anybody, it's embarrassing. Any tips?

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA