Kingpins & bush

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Kingpins & bush
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:09:08 EDT
I am lazy... & don't worry much about winning shows.. so I let the grease
build up in the rebound spring to protect the pin from dirt. Actually I have
leather gaitors on the trike rebound springs to hold the grease and look
rather vintage also.

The O-ring is a rather neat idea & I may do it next time on the +4. Also
there are seals made for hydraulic rams that could be fitted. They are made
for keeping/scraping dirt. Still in all- the gaitors & grease have served me
well. We have a gritty road dust in GA that makes wonderful grinding compound
when mixed with grease/oil & anything to keep the stuff off of the bush is a
plus.

fred sisson