Re: Who Needs Y2K When We Have Lucas!

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who Needs Y2K When We Have Lucas!
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:55:29 -0500
Kit recently wrote:

>Bloody cheek! The Lucas electrics on MY MOG have given sterling service
>these past 20
>years, with NO problems AT ALL. MOGS has never been garaged either and has
>led a hard
>life by Moggin' standards. Actually, I tell a lie! The Lucas Battery case
>cracked one

I would never dream of making such a statement.

But that's only because I would then have to live in terror of having
jinxed the excellent luck I've had with the electricals in my car the past
26 years.... :-)

I have no qualms about agreeing resoundingly with Kit on his Ducati
statement however. I don't believe mine has ever been quite right....
Probably never will....

Scott Barrie
'63 Plus Four