Re: nix Y2K in Mogs

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: nix Y2K in Mogs
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:24:17 PDT
"Dear all,

I'm wondering if you have noticed the drawing that accompanies an article
on potential Y2K problems in cars, published in the latest (may?) issue of
Road and Track.  It is a simple drawing, depicting a number of cars by the
side of the road, with their hoods (er, bonnets) up, owners standing beside
them scratching their heads.  Near the bottom of the picture, there is a
nice Morgan, tooling along merrily, the driver with a big smile on his face.

No doubt about it; we're ahead of the curve."
*********
Indeed! As is the Technical Editor of Toad & Rack, Dennis Siamantis- a
confirmed Mogger(and owner thereof). Is he trying to tell them something out
there?(!!!)
Kit Hildreth
'77 Plus 8 5.0L RHD
cheers,