Re: SPRING & ??

To: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Subject: Re: SPRING & ??
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 10:11:52 -0400 (EDT)
>Maybe someone can explain why all Murphy the Aero needed to get running was
>four hours in the warm sunshine (And I've already thought about moisture,

I had the exact same experience.  The `ole TR4a would barely crank. Pushed
"Buddy" out of the garage; popped the bonnet and ler the engine soak up rays
(and heat) for ~2 hrs. Result was immediate start afer a long winters nap. I
assume this has to do wit hwarming the oil and decreasing the viscosity. It
is probably correct to assume that cars are cold blooded.

Dave McCoy