1964 plus 4, 4 seater for sale in NJ. burgundy

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 1964 plus 4, 4 seater for sale in NJ. burgundy
From: Zzzenster@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 16:41:45 EST
it is with GREAT regret that i "announce" that my 1964 plus 4, 4 seater, full
weather gear, burgundy is now for sale.... i love it but just don't have the
time to give it the care it needs and deserves.

if anyone knows anyone interested, please send them my way, or point them to
my website with lots of photos of the car... it's chassis 5565 by the way, and
in great shape. very little rust, no rot that we know of, very solid, TR-4
engine running great now that i had all fluids flushed and renewed, carbs
totally rebuilt, new starter, new battery, etc. etc. just some tender care and
general clean up. paint a bit crackly under the surface but no body damage at
all. The seats are Austin Healey buckets from about the same year.

<A HREF="http://www.blast.net/concrete/mogpix.html";>Walter O'Brien's Morgan
Pix Page</A>

walter o'brien
po box 89
whitehouse station, nj 08889
908-534-5488

zzzenster@aol.com

PS: anybody who sends me a buyer will be compensated for the help!!