RE: Questions?

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions?
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 99 21:56:43 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> From: Willburn, Gerry          \ Internet:    (gerry.willburn@trw.com)

> When I bought my first MORGAN in 1959, a DHC for $3,200 that represented
over a
> years salery (and more than my life savings) for me.  Times haven't
changed
> much.
>
> Gerry

Yes Gerry but the years were much shorter back  then.
 With   $3200 you could buy  a Olds or Dodge. Today it would take about
32000.00, so Morgans are now  twice as expensive as they were then.

What are they selling for in England ?  And  could some one tell me what is
the "Wide Body" option ? Are they actually  making the car  wider  than the
1980 modlels?

Bob Nogueira