Re: Seeing over the steering wheel

To: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>, "Jon Callas" <jon@callas.org>,
Subject: Re: Seeing over the steering wheel
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 07:07:09 -0500
I haven't actually tried this, but others have. Orthopedic supply
stores/drug stores sell  inflatable "donuts" for people in wheelchairs or
with hemorrhoids. These vary in size. Take the seat cushion with you and
find a donut that fits. this is a replacement for the original bladder. It
might work and is worth looking into.