Miatas and Morgans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Miatas and Morgans
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:27:32 -0800
I have to jump in - the one time I truly envied a Miata owner was
putting the hood up on my 4 seater in a driving rainstorm and being
stuck in traffic.  If I were moving, no sweat since the rain mostly
goes over the top but sitting there getting drenched, pulling over,
getting the hood out, holding the frame in place, snapping the
lift-a-dots, twisting the whatchamacallits, and getting back in while
completely soaked was a lot more effort than a Miata owner sitting in
the driver seat and reaching back to lift it over their head.  Maybe
it was all the other drivers that were honking at me.  Ah well, what
we put up with for our passions...

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer