Re: Morgan for Dummies

To: Egozi <egozi@cwix.com>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan for Dummies
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:02:25 -0500
At 07:51 PM 2/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone suggest books or any other information that I can start educate
>myself about Morgan...    (I have AH BJ8 and I have a good knowledge about
>British cars)
>
>Thanks,  Eli

Eli,

The two books that gave me the best head start on understanding the workings
and differences of the Morgan line are: Original Morgan by John Worrall and
Liz Turner; and Ken Hill's series called Completely Morgan (pick the one
which covers the vintage and model you are most interested in).

Fred's book is a delight and has lots of helpful information.  Contact him
at FPS3@aol.com

There are many books, but these are the ones I keep going back to for
operating and maintaince information.  The others are terrific historical
pieces.

The video "Handmade" is great and very helpful understanding how these
machines are put together.  The History Channel also has a nice video you
can buy for about 20-bucks.  See their web site and search for "Morgan".

That should get you started --

Oh yes, somewhere here on the Team.Net British - Morgan web pages you will
find a very complete list of publications and magazine articles.

If you live anywhere near Ohio, plan to go to Mid-Ohio Vintage Car Races the
last weekend in June. The Ohio Morgan Owners group is planning a get
together, so there should be several cars there.  The "big" Morgan weekend
is over July 4th somewhere near Washington DC.  I'm sure someone will jump
in with details on that.

Good luck.

Gary
Morgan owner for 2 years and lovin' it.