SV: Morgan movies

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Morgan movies
From: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:21:31 +0100
As for Morgan in movies;

In the movie "Wolf" with Jack NIckolson and Michelle Pfeifer, There is a (very)
short sequence with a Drophead coupé in the background. This was at the estate
owned by "Michelle's" father (the publisher).

and if you want some foreign examples:

In a swedish movie "The Golfer" (in a bad translation - "Selskapsgolfaren"), A
scottish golfteachers daugther drives a 4/4.

In the English series "Keeping Up Appearances" with Patricia Routledge (forgive
any misspellings) a 4/4 is the scene of some very unelegant moves to exit a
Morgan.

Not to forget the film "King Ralph" where whats-his-name ( large guy also
playing Fred Flintstone in the movie) drove a Morgan to see his girlfriend.
(you see; a car for Kings...)

Happy Morganeering

Bjørn Schage
Pres. of FjordMog