Re: 2 Morgans at Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: Murphys@ziplink.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 Morgans at Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:20:51 EST
I got a brief look at these two Plus 4s after they sold.  The 1957 was
covered, but could have been a 4 seater.  It seemed longer than my 1956.  Did
anyone else get a look?

The sales results are posted on the web site.  The correct address is
<http://www.barrett-jackson.com/salesresults/default.htm>
I'm interested in some feedback.

Regards,
Steve Dreiseszun