F Super Restoration

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: F Super Restoration
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:15:05 +1300
Hi fellow Morganeers.

I have an owner in New Zealand who is about to set out on the restoration of
a 1952 F Super (#1287). As this is the only one in New Zealand I am looking
to establish e-mail contact with an owner who has "been there, done that,
got the t-shirt". A guiding mentor.
We are getting drawings from the MTWC to help but it is always nice to have
personal contact with someone who has done the miles.
Yes. I have Clarrie's book and also those by Tony Birks, Ken Hill etc.
However it will be detail we will be wanting to know about.
I know it is early days but a first question. Were the door hinges the same
design/pattern as those used on the early post-war 4-4?
Help increase pollution and get another Morgan on the road.
Best regards to all.
Gary Moles.