Re: Stable mates

To: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Stable mates
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 99 20:37:35 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Friday, 08-Jan-99 10:34 AM
>
> Blair, John        said in part :>
> All these nice stable mates.  Boy you can really learn to appreciate a
> garage.
> My Morgan stays at my Dads place (6 fix bays - 1 mobile bay).   Her
> stablemate, is the '48 TR1800 that we've had since about '60.  Also about
8
> Matag hit & miss
> Engines, 2 quarter midget & 2 micro midget race cars.   On the other  side
> of the
> Wall is a 1906 Lodge & Shiply line lathe, and a '52 Bridgeport vertical
mil,
> a '46 Cushman Turtle back schooter, a 57 Cushman Egle, and a ¾ midget race

John,
I gotta tell the folks, This past summer my bride and I spent  a day
visiting with Johns  Dad.  He is one great host and tour guide and does in
fact have one  great garage setup.  I can understand why he has so many cars
, he has all the machine tools and talent to build anything he wants.
If John could sell a 'Day with his Dad' he'd  have a new Plus 8 in no time .

Bob Nogueira