90 Years

To: mog <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 90 Years
From: Tony Oliver <TonyOliver@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:47:41 -0500
Hi all
The Borders Vintage Automobile Club in Scotland
have invited Morgans to put on a special display at
their annual Mellerstain House extravaganza on
June 6th. Mellerstain is around 20 miles south of
Edinburgh. I am hoping that we can have a
representative display of both three & four wheelers
of all models and ages. BVAC normally restrict our
display there to 10 cars but this year we can have
virtually as many as we can muster - 90 would be good!
Entries to me stating model year etc. Tony Oliver,
East Moor, Trimdon Station, Co. Durham. TS29 6DU. by
mid Feb.
MSCC are also hoping to hold an event at the suggestion
of the late and sadly missed Pat Kennett. This may well be
at Madresfield near Malvern on June 20th. Watch this space!

Tony
+8
Durham,UK