Re: Folding screen mirror.

To: norbio@globalnet.co.uk
Subject: Re: Folding screen mirror.
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:15:50 EST
MGB's used a sliding mirror on a "spoke" also... might just adapt one. Might
try that myself...

For an outside mirror, I mount a fender mirror through the slot in the folding
windscreen bracket. Problem is that it must be moved before the windscreen is
folded, then re-attached. It looks so good there and is in just the right
place for use- that I put up with the hassel.... Got the idea from Michael
Mulroney.

A nice wing nut or maybe a old sidescreen nut would really look good holding
the mirror- and make it less of a hassel to detach/attach... another idea that
I think I might explore..

Fred Sisson