http://www.starterpack.co.uk/sjsimmonds/

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: http://www.starterpack.co.uk/sjsimmonds/
From: Naoz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 23:09:38 EST
FYI:

Has any one ever visited this great website for Morgan hoods and trim kits.
Simmonds makes a nifty easy to operate hood. Has any one seen one of these in
the US yet?

The website is: http://www.starterpack.co.uk/sjsimmonds/

He has worked for MMC, and is now located only 10 min from MMC.

Great knowledge of Morgans and trimming. Spoke to him once about making
sidescreens for my +8. He can do it, plus more.

I bought used seats from the UK which he had apparently retrimmed years ago.
They look stunning and the finish is superb! I also have a mohair hood and
tonneau cover which he removed from a '95 +8 to install one of his hoods. I
bought the mohair set  used but are like new in every sense. He make hoods and
side screens if anyone is interested in any finish (vinyl or mohair).

Just incase someone wants to investigate, or link to their website.

Happy Holidays!!

Mike Nahar
'79 +8
Miami, FL