Re: side curtains

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: side curtains
From: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:14:16 -0800
The front portion of the side curtain frame is bent  to conform to the
slightly curved shape of the door so the front piece of glass would also
have to be bent .  The weight problem is not with the strength of the side
screen, but rather with the ability of the door hinges to support the
additional weight.  The hinges have a hard time carrying the weight of the
door and conventional side curtains without wearing excessively or coming
loose from the hinge post or the door frame itself!  Regards, Greg Solow