RE: in their defense (was: Halogen headlamps)

To: "'Stuart J. Ross'" <stuross@nac.net>
Subject: RE: in their defense (was: Halogen headlamps)
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:58:55 -0500
How can you guys pontificate about British and Irish beers when the Nirvana
of beers lies just across the Channel in Belgium!  Belgium, which must have
a higher concentration of brands of beer than any other place on earth,
regardless of how it is expressed, in brands per capita or brands per square
km.  Beers like sour-cherry flavoured Kriek and Duvel (devil) in all its
forms.  To top it off, each beer is served in its own distinctive glass.  If
you want to see a staggering collection of beers, look up the following:
http://beer.miningco.com/msubbleg.htm

Then there is the chocolate, Godiva, Leonidas, etc. etc.
and the food, mussels, waterzooi, patates frites with mayo, waffles, etc.

Even the stuff produced for the masses, Stella Artois beer and Cote d'Or
chocolate, is excellent.

Chuck Vandergraaf (no Belgian connection other than an occasional visit, in
part of sample the beer and to stock up on Leonidas)
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB