RE: inline fuses

To: <CHarris990@aol.com>
Subject: RE: inline fuses
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:23:22 -0600
Chuck:

I'm shocked.  You considering a heater in Matilda?  What is the world coming
to?  What must Matilda think?

I just drove Scarlet around Beltway 8 to the office.  The temperature
outside was 49.  Is was a very refreshing experience.  I will admit that I
opted to put the top up to keep some of the old girl's engine radiated heat
in the car, but still had to have my string backed driving gloves on so I
could have feeling in my finger tips.

My only lighting problem of late has been the push/pull headlight switch
failed at TexMog (What is it about headlights and TexMog?) I finally found
an expensive part to replace on a Morgan.  A new switch with no knob was
$125.00.  Needless to say, I saved the old switch and during my vacation at
Christmas I plan on trying to rebuild it.

I have the Lucas driving lights on my badge bar, but there is no relay for
them.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition