Re; inline fuses

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re; inline fuses
From: Art Hart <arthart@bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 09:22:11 -0800
David,

The relays I used on my halogen headlamps are from J. C. Whitney, part
number 14NL9433Y and fit nicely up inside the headlamp housings. (You
can find them on the pages dealing with auxillary lighting.) They are
good for 30 amps and are plug in units which makes replacement easy if
one fails.  I used one for high beams and another for low and connected
them via a 10 gauge wire and circuit breaker directly to the battery
lead on the starter solenoid.  It made a very neat installation with the
relays out of sight inside the headlamp nacelle.

Art Hart