Trike Info Requested

To: "Morgans" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>, <lancekl@mindspring.com>
Subject: Trike Info Requested
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 00:27:25 -0500
Listers,
Received a letter from a fellow in Georgia who would like to join the ranks
of 3-wheel owners, & wishes to learn of the trials & tribulations of same,
and of finding a suitable specimen.

I'm not an authority on this segment, but have recommended a few sources of
info, as well as suggesting he join a nearby club - such as MOG South.

If any actual owners would care to assist him, or if someone knows of a
trike currently for sale, please write to:

Andy Knight (no relation to Alec, I believe)
PO Box 483
3015 E. Verbena Ave
Coolidge, GA
31738
USA

No email or phone were mentioned. Thanks!

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/