MOPS info. . .

To: "John Wright" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MOPS info. . .
From: "Fred Schuchard" <fschuch@jaguarsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:35:42 -0400
Hi John,

The address I have for the person to contact is as follows:

        Ms. Kerry Seibert
        P.O.Box 242-K
        Martins Creek, PA  18063

However, I should add that I wrote a letter of inquiry at least two months
ago but have not received any reply. Also, at MOG28 in Emmitsburg, MD (July
4th weekend), I talked to a woman who was working in the registration area
who said she was an officer of the MOPS group so I gave her our address but
have not as yet received any information. If you are successful in
contacting this group, I would appreciate a quick E-mail to that effect.

By the way, are you the "John Wright" of sailing fame?

Best regards and good luck!

Fred Schuchard
63 Plus 4 DHC #5202
Roadstown, NJ