1931 Super Sport Aero for sale

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1931 Super Sport Aero for sale
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:44:53 -0400
If you look at the website http://www.specialcar.com (and I'm sure some =
of you already have); there is what is described as a 1931 Super Sport =
Aero for sale. It is described as requiring complete restoration, being =
a basket case, and coming complete with a side valve and an overhead =
valve motor.=20

I have a few questions since I would be interested in acquiring a =
three-wheeler for restoration, fun, and vintage racing:

- is $9850 a reasonable price for such a project?
- how difficult would it be to find parts (we all know that "basket =
case" means "missing critical parts")
- has anyone seen this particular car? (it is located in Carrboro, North =
Carolina)
- is there any majot disadvantage to the 1931 models as opposed to the =
later (engined) models?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Thompson (who's always willing to learn something new)