Fall Morgan gathering - Mountain Lake

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fall Morgan gathering - Mountain Lake
From: Jane & Elton Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:59:12 -0400
Dear Mog Folks,

On the weekend of September 11, 12, and 13th we will be co-sponsoring with
Mark and Becky Hancock a gathering of Morgan people and their cars at
Mountain Lake Resort which is in the beautiful mountains near Blacksburg,
Virginia.  The resort has several accomodations available including rooms
and suites as well as cabins which would be great for large families or
several close friends.  We have been given a $25.00 discount off of the
normal rate for whatever type of accomodation you choose.  Breakfast and
dinner are included in the rates.  There are several Morgan families in the
western Virginia and northern North Carolina area that will be coming.  We
want to have new Morgan owners as well as new friends (but long time
owners), to come out and join in a great weekend of fun and fellowship.
E-mail us or call us for additional information, or call Mountain Lake to
make your reservation.  Remember, fall in the mountains means beautiful
scenery which will translate to scarce rooms.  Call early and make your
reservation.  The phone number for Mountain Lake is:  1-800-346-3334.  Elton
and Jane's phone is 540-389-6573.  Mark and Becky's phone is 540-387-4139.
See you there!

Elton

M. Elton Wright
Jane Delicate Wright            voice: 540-389-6573
Salem, VA, USA                  email: delicate@rev.net