Re: cost comparisons

To: David McCoy <gdm@po.cwru.edu>
Subject: Re: cost comparisons
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:45:07 -0400
I have a sales brochure that I picked up in 1965 for Morgans. Scratched on the
back by the salesman is the price they would have sold me a maroon, steel
wheeled 1966  Plus 4 for. I demurred at the time and bought a Alfa TI instead. I
will dig up that brochure and cite you the details next week.

Chip Brown