UNIQUE 4/4COMPETITION FOR SALE

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net, margans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UNIQUE 4/4COMPETITION FOR SALE
From: MORGAN4466@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:53:53 EDT
There is a very unigue and special '66 Morgan 4/4 competition which has
recently become available for purchase - mine! I have owned 7 Morgans and
rebuilt 5 over the past 27 years and this one is my favorite.

I built a vintage 4/4 racer 10  years ago but missed being able to drive it on
the street. When I got the bug to get another Morgan 7 years ago, I decided it
would be streetable but also competition ready. It is a factory 4/4
competition model (B1211) originally sold in England. It has RHD and steel
wheels. The color is currently silver body and black wings and interior.

The car was totally mechanically rebuilt in "91 with several upgrades done
since. It has a new Ron Naida chassis and new factory front sub frame. The
current engine is a 1700 cross flow block with a non cross flow head. It was
rebuilt to racing specs but has a 9.5:1 compression as to run very well on
pump premium unleaded. Horse power in the 125BHP range (approx). Also on the
list of special features: Cortina GT (semi-close) gear box, aluminum racing
radiator, oil cooler, Jacobs electronic ignition, Gemmer steering box with
collapsible steering shaft conversion, Accusump, 40/40 down draught Weber carb
(special order from Dave Bean), Super Sport reproduction seats (ala Fred
Sisson specs), rear tube shock conversion with gas shocks front and rear,
Panhard rod in rear, aluminum rear brake drum conversion ( again ala Fred's
book), and many other niceities I can't recall at the moment.

The car is available on it's own or as part of a package including: enclosed
Wells Cargo 16 ft trailer, spare full race engine(s), spare Cortina GT trans.,
and numerous other spares, etc.

The sale is being handled by my good friend and Morgan expert John H.
Sheally,II .
If you ,or any one else, has interest in this special 4/4, contact John @
(757) 255-0215. If you are truly interested and have spoken with John, I would
be more than happy to correspond with you via Email or in person regarding the
details of the car.

Richard Fohl