Re: Car show

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Car show
From: Bob Tescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:21:12 -0400
John T. Blair wrote:

> As many of you know I was at a National AACA meet in Salisbury MD. over
> the weekend.  Well I finally got the National 1st Junior that I've been
> working for, for the last 4 years with my '65 Morgan 4/4 Series V.
>
> Now, I'm torn between starting to drive it again, or going for a Senior.
>
> John
>
> John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@exis.net
> Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229
>
>               48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
> 71 Saab Sonett III     75 Bricklin SV1     77 Spitfire

Congratulations John.
My suggestion is Go For The Senior. Your car will never be as well
prepped for show as it is right now. Many folks outside normal Morgan
and sports car circles feel that the AACA awards add considerable value
to a car. That may not be what youre after but it can't hurt.

Bob Tescione
Western NY Morgan Owners
mogman@rpa.net