Re: Photos on factory tours?

To: mcrossan@netcom.ca
Subject: Re: Photos on factory tours?
From: Myhekoenig@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:16:20 EDT
Having just visited the factory on May 21st, I probably have the most recent
info regarding the photo policy.
I was warmly greeted by Sam at the reception area and was told that photos
were allowed only in the dispatch area. I sais fine and began my self guided
tour. Being a law abiding sort and realizing that I should probably obey and
instructions issued by my hosts, I intended to comply. Needless to say,  it
was fantastic just being there and I certainly didn't want to alienate the
Morgan fols of all people.  After about one half an hour, I noticed another
visitor snapping pictures at will. I discreetly asked one of the workers if IO
might take a picture and the answer was a resounding, "yes, of course." He
offered to pose with me and my wife snapped away. The rest of the tour was
filled with additional shots with all workers being most friendly and
hospitable. It was a great tour and everyone was most interested in answering
any questions or just generally chatting. The policy seems to be misquided and
in words alone.
Myron Koenig
"67 Plus 4