Re: spring fete

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>,
Subject: Re: spring fete
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 98 19:28:18 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay folks:
Notice how Will waited until  28 hours before the event to post this,
knowing full well that  Dallas to New Jersey is  exactly a 28 hour drive, (
the man never cuts me any slack )
The  28 hour drive I could do  but putting the engine back together in 15
minutes well that would take  a Fred Sessions.  ( I'd also have to track
down Chuck Harris to get a  Travel permit to leave Texas and enter " Yankee
Country " )

So any Plus Four owners  in  the New Jersey area please go by Wills and give
him the ol' Plus four Raspberry for   me !

Bob Nogueira