RE: checking a price

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: checking a price
From: Martin Barkel <MARTIN_BARKEL@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:45:21 +0200

-----Original Message-----

You must be forgetting the +4 ( FlatRad) saloon that belonged to Gerry
Wilburn. I saw it at Mog96 at Himley park. It is quite beautiful but I'd
never trade it for my "ordinary" +4 4-str.

It's now reciding in Holland,  owned by a man who is probably wealthy,
retired and with an understanding wife. I don't think he is that =
young...

He is young enough to maintain and race 20 Morgans (I am told). He is =
the former chairman of the MSCCH. It must be the most complete =
collection of Morgans in the world and it seems that he is thinking =
about opening a Morgan museum.
>From time to time we could read articles in the magazine of the MSCCH on =
special Morgans he added to his collection (like the +4 FHC and the blue =
GT racer).

Martin Barkel
(Owner of only one mass production 4/4) =20