Trike for sale

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Trike for sale
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 98 16:53:57 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Hey  gang  get a towel for the drool ....
I got a call today from a guy whose father is selling off his car collection
. Included  in the cars being sold is a 1921 ( maybe 1922 ) Morgan Trike .
The  trike is running and  in good shape ( according to the son ) . Asking
price  is  $17500.00   (US)

Being 14 April  I am going to have to pass on this one.
For Information contact :
Keith Beers   972- 938-7579  ( Dallas TX )

Of course I have no connection with the seller nor a  financial interest in
this car  and after tomorrow will have very little financial interest in
anything !

Bob Nogueira