Re: Big Blue at Sebring

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Subject: Re: Big Blue at Sebring
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 19:50:30 -0800
L.D. McLaughlin, Jr. wrote:

> >Hey Morganistes!
> >
> >Stumbled onto a broadcast today on Speedvision of "Big Blue" the Morgan,
> >racing at Sebring. Marvellous stuff, as I missed it last Fall. Enquired
> >with Speedvision if they would have a rebroadcast of the FIA at Leguna
> >Seca. Pity, but it's not listed - straight thru 'till the end of April.
> >Perhaps we should start a email or letter campaign!
> >
> >Cheers!
> >--
> >Fred Kuzyk
> >President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada
> >
> >Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
> >http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc
> >

> Fred -
>
> By all means, let's get going on a campaign! Can you put out the email and
> snail mail address that we need to write to?
> Your web site is looking great!
>
> Tony McLaughlin
>
> =============================
> L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
> Daphne, AL, USA
>
> ldmcjr@zebra.net
> http://morganville.home.ml.org

Tony,
How you doing?
Don't have the snail mail address, but here's some other means of
contact:
Toll Free 1-888-22-SPEED

Programming Feedback on their website:
www.speedvision.com/MH/programming.html

Or email: info@speedvision.com

Thanks for the nice comments on my website. I like the look of
"Morganville", too! I'm planning on stealing the Big Blue photo (with
your permission)!
Cheers!