baked on paint

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: baked on paint
From: pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:16:19 -0500
Dear Morganeers,

I recently talked to a paint shop about painting  my Morgan in a paint
booth that has baking capabilities.  I know that the factory bakes the
finish on its' new cars  Do any of you know what temp the factory uses in
their booth?  The local shop oven bakes at about 140 degrees.  I have two
concerns; (1)  is 140 degrees too high for the wood in the body frame and
(2) I painted all the exposed wood with an enamel yacht paint, would  this
amount of heat  adversly effect the enamel yacht paint?

I would appreciate any info you fol;ks may have.

David